Melon, mint and lime salad
A fresh, light summer salad packed full of body-loving nutrients and flavour.
- 1/4 medium cantaloupe melon cut into small chunks
- 2 handfuls peppery salad leaves
- 8 cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/2 small ripe avocado cut into small chunks
- 1 handful fresh mint leaves roughly chopped
- 1 medium lime juice only
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 small red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp balasmic vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or cold pressed flaxseed oil
Grab two plates. Scatter the green leaves over each plate. Top with melon, red onion (if using), tomatoes and avocado.
Scatter mint leaves over the top and season with salt and pepper. Finish with the lime juice. Garnish with balasamic vinegar and/or oil if using.
Eat straight away.