Courgette, carrot and kohlrabi salad
A quick and delicous nutrient-packed fresh summer salad.
- 2 medium carrots scrubbed and trimmed
- 1 medium courgette washed and trimmed
- 1/2 medium kohlrabi washed and trimmed
- 1/2 red onion finely sliced
- 2 tbsp fresh herbs finely chopped
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
for the dressing
- 1 lemon juice only
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard or mustard of choice
- salt and pepper
Grate the vegetables in a food processor (ideally to save time) using a small grater disc. Transfer to a large bowl and mix well with your hands to muddle up the veggies.
Add the red onion, seeds and fresh herbs
Mix the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl and pour over the salad. Toss to coat and serve.