Eat Well, Live Well
Interested in changing the way you eat to more plant based and whole foods? Made some changes but need to know more? Bombarded with questions and uncertainties? Let The Sensitive Foodie help you.
Whether it's a food intolerance, weight loss, a health problem or you just want to eat more plant based for ethical reasons, my five week course will start you on your journey of discovery.
The course will help you:
* Gain a deeper understanding about the impact of food choices on your health
* Learn how to eradicate refined food products and replace them with wholesome, plant based alternatives
* Focus on your specific health problems such as food sensitivities, weight gain, diabetes and hypertension
* Learn how to eat out, feed the family and even bake great cakes!
*Discover how to truly care for your health, and yourself, by eating for enjoyment and vitality
* Be confident with your choices and change life long habits.
Com and join other like-minded people and just have fun learning to eat well and feel good. The maximum group size is 8, so there is lots of time for questions and individual attention as well as socialising and finding mutual support. Plus have a tasty meal at the same time!
A thought provoking course which could completely change your way of thinking about food"
"Inspiring and informative"
What you will get:
1) All course notes and presentations sent by email after each session
2) Over 60 recipes to take home and keep in your own recipe file
3) Weekly challenge
4) Lots of support and feedback
5) A delicious meal and refreshments
Price - £180 per person
(requires £50 deposit to book space, remainder payable before the course commences)
NB: discounts available for practitioners, MNC members and NHS staff.