Want to come and come and join me in The Sensitive Foodie Kitchen? I run workshops and courses and offer one to consultations if you need specific help and support.
I also give talks and demonstrations for groups and societies.
Click on the links below to find out more about what's happening.
You can now access all my courses online. Click on the title or photo to find out more and how to book
- Eating whole plant food for health - my FREE quick course introducing you to the power of a whole food plant based diet
- Eat Well Live Well Online - this course covers all aspects of whole food plant based eating and dives in deeper to what, why and how to eat this way. Accredited with the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine, this course is suitable for the lay person and health practitioner alike.
- Thriving On Plants Programme - launching in January 2021, this supported programme is for anyone with a health or weight challenge who needs a structured introductory programme to health make positive change. Details coming soon.
live Cooking classes
Starting 18th November, you can come and join me from the comfort of your own kitchen for some fun and informative cooking classes.
For the rest of this year we are focusing on festive favourites. In the New Year you can join me for an introductory course or create some family favourites to get your 2021 off to a good start.
- Gingerbread - super tasty plant-based ginger bread to bake and decorate. You can even download a template to make your own mini gingerbread house! 2nd and 5th December
- Alternative mince (and apple) pies. If you enjoy mince pies but can't eat the pastry (or the filling!) then come and make them my way. Or if you want something different, then I'll show you seasonal apple pies too. 9th and 12th December
- Chestnut and lentil savoury mix and what to do with it!. Knowing what to make for the main meal can be challenging. This versatile mix is simple to make, super tasty and can be used in a variety of ways. In the session we will make the mix and discuss all the options. 16th and 19th December.
- Yule log. Our final lesson before Christmas Day and we will make a gloriously delicious plant-based version of yule log which includes a delightful coating that uses no fats! Impossible? Join us to find out! 23rd December only
In person retreats are currently not possible due to the Corona virus pandemic. However, online retreats are - and are a surprisingly wonderful experience!
I work in a collective of practitioners called Global Community Retreat. We offer special online retreats to support and nourish you at home during these challenging times.
Focusing on connection and resilience, each retreat has a seasonal theme and includes specialist guidance in yoga, Qi Gong, meditation and nutrition as well as other wonderful activities. All without you having to leave the house!
TALKS AND DEMOS
I give talks and demos to groups, societies and organisations covering anything related to eating a whole-food plant-based diet, from condition-specific to general interest.
In current pandemic times, talks and demos can still go on via the magic of the internet!
Making the information accessible to all is important to me, so I use my usual friendly and open approach, providing information and how-to tips that can be taken away and put into practice - if the listener chooses to.
If you book speakers for your group or society, please contact me HERE to find out more.
Groups I have spoken at include:
Chiropractic clinics W.I.
Rotary Club Day retreats
Local Government On-line retreats
Plant-Based Health Professionals
Vegan festivals Corporate well-being
ONE TO ONE SESSIONS
When you're making big changes to the way you eat, it's great to have someone to guide you. I'm here to help! Click HERE to find out more.