MIDWEEK VEGAN YOGA RETREAT PORTUGAL: OFFERING DAILY YOGA AND MEDITATION, TALKS AND COOKING WORKSHOPS, A TRIP TO THE LOCAL MARKET, GUIDED WALKS AND LOTS MORE!
Postponed for now but will be rescheduled once the current covid 19 crisis is over.
Join Rachel (Revealing Vajra) and myself for 5 days of wonderfully healthful and healing food, yoga and meditation in this gorgeous 200 year old quinta in the Portuguese countryside. Close to the Silver Coast, known for its impressive waves and surfing, and the ancient medieval village of Obidos, this retreat will give you vital 'down time' as well as the opportunity to explore the food-health-stress connection.
The Heal and Connect Retreat in Portugal includes:
- 4 nights at Quinta da Azenha
- Transportation to/from day trips
- 3 healthy meals a day, prepared with local ingredients
- Drinks all day: water, fruit juices, tea,…
- Day trip to the market to pick out your own fruit and veggies
- Guided walk with an experienced and local guide
- All cooking workshops and talks with Karen
- Daily meditation and yoga classes featuring different yoga styles (mats are provided)
- Use of estate premises (terraces, pool, etc.)
- 1 workshop: How to Bring more Balance into your Daily Life
- Welcome gift
- A wonderful group of likeminded people
Please note that all travel costs to and from the retreat (flights, transfers etc) are NOT included.