Friday 10th and Saturday 11th August 11.30-3pm
Wouldn’t it be wonderful if you could eat wonderful food that tasted delicious but also:
- Filled you with vitality and energy that made you feel look and feel great
- Lose weight naturally
- Help prevent, manage or even reverse chronic health problems
Well now there is - and it's Vitalicous!
It's vitality and delicious - it's Vitalicious!
Evidence suggests that eating a more whole-food plant-based diet can do all of these, as well as help protect the wonderful planet we live on.
If you want to explore this wonderful way of eating but are not sure how or where to start, then this Vitalicious workshop is the perfect place to start.
Over two days, this workshop will equip you with essential knowledge, top tips and hacks, recipes to try at home plus a delicious three course meal each day, so you can taste and explore the dishes before heading home to try them out yourself.
In a small, friendly group we will explore:
- What’s in a whole-food plant-based diet
- Different cooking techniques (including how to make great cake!)
- The importance of gut health
- The connection between food and health
- Essential micronutrients and why our bodies love them
Cost of the workshop includes all course materials, recipe collection, refreshments and a 3- course meal on both days.
Cost - £110 payable in advance (£30 deposit on booking, the remainder the week before)
Book your space now by clicking on the link