Eat Well, Live Well
Interested in changing the way you eat to more plant based and whole foods? Made some changes but need to know more? Bombarded with questions and uncertainties? Let The Sensitive Foodie help you.
Whether it's a food intolerance, weight loss, a health problem or you just want to eat more plant based for ethical reasons, my five week course will start you on your journey of discovery.
Next course dates:
Daytime course, Burgess Hill starting Friday 13th October 2017 12.30-14.30. Finishes Friday 10th November.
Evening course, Hove starting Tuesday 31st October 2017 7-9pm. Finishes Tuesday 28th November.
Over the five weeks you will:
* Gain a deeper understanding about the impact of food choices on your health
* Learn how to eradicate refined food products and replace them with wholesome, plant based alternatives
* Focus on your specific health problems such as food sensitivities, weight gain, diabetes and hypertension
* Learn how to eat out, feed the family and even bake great cakes!
*Discover how to truly care for your health, and yourself, by eating for enjoyment and vitality
* Be confident with your choices and change life long habits.
Com and join other like-minded people and just have fun learning to eat well and feel good. The maximum group size is 8, so there is lots of time for questions and individual attention as well as socialising and finding mutual support. Plus have a tasty meal at the same time!
A thought provoking course which could completely change your way of thinking about food"
"Inspiring and informative"
Ready to find out more?
Click the button and send me a message to start your Eat Well, Live Well journey
Book for day course here
Book for evening course here
What you will get:
1) All course notes and presentations sent by email after each session
2) Over 60 recipes to take home and keep in your own recipe file
3) Weekly challenge
4) Lots of support and feedback
5) A delicious meal and refreshments
Price - £160 for 5 weeks
(discounts available for practitioners, MNC members and NHS staff)